Quality Personal Care can provide assisted living services in the home for you or a loved one. QPC will provide care anywhere from a few hours to 24 hours per day. QPC can customize a care plan to meet you or your loved one’s specific needs. All Plans of Care are client selected and client directed.
Maybe you’ve recently had surgery or suffered an injury, or you’re adapting to a new challenge, such as life after a stroke. Perhaps you need assistance caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s, or you live apart and aren’t able to help your loved one as much as you would like. Maybe all you need is just an extra set of hands to help with the housework. Whatever your need, large or small, a few hours each day or overnight, our compassionate care professionals are here to help.
We offer plans customized to your needs and budget Payment options include Medicaid, VA (Veterans Administration) benefits, long term care insurance, and private pay. Call us to explore the options available to you.
Some of the services we provide:
- Companion Care
Our companions offer time, companionship, and encouragement. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Transportation and errand services
- Activities such as taking walks, playing games, and reading
- Homemaker Services
Our homemakers assist with keeping the home clean, safe, and comfortable. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and Conversation
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Errand Services
- Grocery Shopping
- Incidental Transportation
- "TLC" Phone Calls
- Laundry & Linen Washing
- Clothes Shopping
- Recreational Activities
- Grooming & Dressing Guidance
- Organize Incoming Mail
- Periodic Review With Family
- Emergency Monitoring
- 24 Hour Care Available
- Personal Care Services
Our personal care attendants provide hands-on support to help you or your loved one enjoy a greater quality of life:
- Transferring & Positioning
- Incontinence Care
- Medication Reminders
- Oral Hygiene
- Special Diet/Meal Preparation
- Thermo Skins
- Heat Therapy Pump
- Lift Seat Mechanism
- Mattress Overlay
- Blood Glucose Monitor
- Diabetic Shoes
- Manual Chairs
- Power Wheel Chairs
- Hospital Bed
- Medicare, Medicaid, and Most Private Insurances Accepted
- Benefits of Home Care
- Home care preserves independence. You maintain control of your schedule, your routine, and your activities.
- Home care can help prevent or postpone the need for institutional care, allowing you or your loved ones to live in the comfort and familiarity of home for as long as possible.
- Home care is affordable. It is less costly than facility care, and plans are available to fit all budgets.
- Home care is personalized, one-on-one care. You choose the services that fit your needs.
- Home care keeps families together. Friends and family can visit at any time and continue to be actively involved in their loved one's daily life.
- Home care reduces stress. It is not always possible for us to be with our loved ones as often as we would like. Our care services help provide peace of mind when you can't be there. If you are a primary caregiver who is balancing the responsibilities of a job and a family with caring for a loved one, we can offer much-needed support.
Quality Personal Care
If you would like to learn more about our services, the first step is to Contact Us to schedule a FREE in-home visit. We will visit with you to determine the types of services you need. This is conducted in your home to get a better feel of the environment where care is to be provided, and to get to know you and your needs better. Once a care plan has been agreed upon, we will begin the process of matching you with one of our well trained caregivers. We look forward to meeting you!
Newsletter Sign Up